- T-Mobile claims victory over AT&T but numbers muddy the waters 7 August 2020 | 2:14 pm
- White House formally bans TikTok and WeChat in US 7 August 2020 | 11:01 am
- AWS follows up India edge push with Verizon 5G plug 7 August 2020 | 10:50 am
- Union talks of strike action as redundancies loom at BT 7 August 2020 | 10:11 am
- 3 Europe blames churn not COVID-19 for revenue decline 6 August 2020 | 3:54 pm
Gemalto is the world leader in digital security with 2012 annual revenues of €2.2 billion and more than 10,000 employees operating out of 83 offices and 13 Research & Development centers, located in 43 countries. We are entrusted by over 450 mobile operators from around the world to manage their subscribers as well as enabling new business models by connecting to new services from beyond the tradition telecom eco-system. We bring deep security expertise and rich software innovation to mobile communication services as a pioneering provider of identification, transactions and optimization solutions for wireless consumer devices and industrial machines. Our embedded software and secure products together with our powerful platforms and services help mobile operators and various service providers to maximize new services adoption and optimize their operational efficiency. Our vision is to ensure that handsets can be used with a host of services, bringing convenience and security. Our solutions and services cover the entire spectrum ranging from mobile payment, operator billing, mobile banking, mobile marketing, LTE services management, subscription and device management, roaming solutions, personal cloud services, mobile ID and signature solutions, M2M. Gemalto thrives with the growing number of people using its solutions to interact with the digital and wireless world.