- Legere casts wild eyes over to the world of banking 18 October 2018 | 4:13 pm
- Telcos are still a bit rubbish at digital transformation – TM Forum 18 October 2018 | 2:17 pm
- NHS finally heads towards the digital society 18 October 2018 | 12:26 pm
- Ericsson just manages first quarter of growth since 2014 18 October 2018 | 12:24 pm
- Shareholders start wrestling Zuckerberg for Facebook control 18 October 2018 | 10:52 am
Google’s innovative search technologies connect millions of people around the world with information every day. Founded in 1998 by Stanford Ph.D. students Larry Page and Sergey Brin, Google today is a top web property in all major global markets. Google's mission in Africa is to make the internet an integral part of every day life in Africa, by increasing it's relevance and usefulness, eliminating access barriers for potential users, and developing products that are meaningful for the countries in the region. Google is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia.