- Huawei goes on a road-trip 12 December 2017 | 5:54 pm
- Atos wants to buy security vendor Gemalto for €4.3 billion 12 December 2017 | 12:55 pm
- Huawei & China Mobile Propose First Cloud-Based BNG Interface Protocol 12 December 2017 | 12:18 pm
- Huawei CloudFabric Solution Assists China Mobile’s MIGU 12 December 2017 | 12:16 pm
- Ericsson heralds Verizon 5G kit win 12 December 2017 | 8:55 am
Google’s innovative search technologies connect millions of people around the world with information every day. Founded in 1998 by Stanford Ph.D. students Larry Page and Sergey Brin, Google today is a top web property in all major global markets. Google's mission in Africa is to make the internet an integral part of every day life in Africa, by increasing it's relevance and usefulness, eliminating access barriers for potential users, and developing products that are meaningful for the countries in the region. Google is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia.