- Silicon Valley’s snoopiness starts paying off, but that doesn’t make it right 5 April 2020 | 11:25 am
- Deluded Scousers burn down 5G masts because COVID-19 is talking through the airwaves 5 April 2020 | 10:56 am
- Openet & Omdia – 5G Monetisation White Paper 3 April 2020 | 4:45 pm
- eSIM and IoT: Q&A with Alexey Gabsatarov 3 April 2020 | 3:41 pm
- Vodafone says upstream broadband data flows have doubled in some markets 3 April 2020 | 12:18 pm
Google’s innovative search technologies connect millions of people around the world with information every day. Founded in 1998 by Stanford Ph.D. students Larry Page and Sergey Brin, Google today is a top web property in all major global markets. Google's mission in Africa is to make the internet an integral part of every day life in Africa, by increasing it's relevance and usefulness, eliminating access barriers for potential users, and developing products that are meaningful for the countries in the region. Google is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia.