- Health charity warns NHS app could exacerbate existing health inequalities 4 June 2020 | 4:46 pm
- Germany and France strive for cloud relevance through Gaia-X project 4 June 2020 | 4:41 pm
- Podcast: Opportunity at the Edge 4 June 2020 | 3:00 pm
- Amazon said to be considering $2 billion stake in Bharti Airtel 4 June 2020 | 12:15 pm
- Congress asks FCC to slow down 5G acceleration plans 4 June 2020 | 11:35 am
Google’s innovative search technologies connect millions of people around the world with information every day. Founded in 1998 by Stanford Ph.D. students Larry Page and Sergey Brin, Google today is a top web property in all major global markets. Google's mission in Africa is to make the internet an integral part of every day life in Africa, by increasing it's relevance and usefulness, eliminating access barriers for potential users, and developing products that are meaningful for the countries in the region. Google is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia.