- Huawei allegedly helps African governments spy on dissidents – WSJ 16 August 2019 | 10:55 am
- Mobileum grows assurance profile with WeDo acquisition 16 August 2019 | 10:07 am
- Oregon joins the anti-merger brigade to dampen T-Mobile/Sprint spirits 16 August 2019 | 9:13 am
- US wearables market surges to $2bn in Q2 16 August 2019 | 8:44 am
- Russia jumps on the mmWave train 15 August 2019 | 3:22 pm
Google’s innovative search technologies connect millions of people around the world with information every day. Founded in 1998 by Stanford Ph.D. students Larry Page and Sergey Brin, Google today is a top web property in all major global markets. Google's mission in Africa is to make the internet an integral part of every day life in Africa, by increasing it's relevance and usefulness, eliminating access barriers for potential users, and developing products that are meaningful for the countries in the region. Google is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia.