- Fingers pointed towards 3G work for Three network outage 18 October 2019 | 2:04 pm
- AT&T in talks to appease Elliott: sources 18 October 2019 | 11:26 am
- BT launches biggest TV campaign for two decades 18 October 2019 | 10:46 am
- Nokia gets some Telia love with 5G mall win 18 October 2019 | 10:24 am
- Ericsson scores 5G RAN and core deal with LG U+ 18 October 2019 | 9:56 am
Google’s innovative search technologies connect millions of people around the world with information every day. Founded in 1998 by Stanford Ph.D. students Larry Page and Sergey Brin, Google today is a top web property in all major global markets. Google's mission in Africa is to make the internet an integral part of every day life in Africa, by increasing it's relevance and usefulness, eliminating access barriers for potential users, and developing products that are meaningful for the countries in the region. Google is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia.