- Vodafone ranks number one in the Ofcom competition no-one wants to win 24 January 2020 | 3:19 pm
- Orange proves convergence should be telco business basics 24 January 2020 | 11:48 am
- Intel sets new record with $72bn 2019 revenues 24 January 2020 | 11:22 am
- Facebook faces €5mn fine in Italy 24 January 2020 | 11:20 am
- Healthy growth forecast for RAN market – Dell’Oro 24 January 2020 | 10:52 am
Google’s innovative search technologies connect millions of people around the world with information every day. Founded in 1998 by Stanford Ph.D. students Larry Page and Sergey Brin, Google today is a top web property in all major global markets. Google's mission in Africa is to make the internet an integral part of every day life in Africa, by increasing it's relevance and usefulness, eliminating access barriers for potential users, and developing products that are meaningful for the countries in the region. Google is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia.