- Will you grow an extra ear from too much Snapchatting? 22 June 2018 | 1:52 pm
- T-Systems joins the job-slashing brigade with 10k cuts 22 June 2018 | 11:41 am
- Supreme Court ruling threatens tax raid on eCommerce 22 June 2018 | 11:40 am
- YouTube strikes back in increasingly important mobile video battle 22 June 2018 | 11:36 am
- Finance man takes the helm at Intel after Krzanich ‘resignation’ 22 June 2018 | 9:47 am
Google’s innovative search technologies connect millions of people around the world with information every day. Founded in 1998 by Stanford Ph.D. students Larry Page and Sergey Brin, Google today is a top web property in all major global markets. Google's mission in Africa is to make the internet an integral part of every day life in Africa, by increasing it's relevance and usefulness, eliminating access barriers for potential users, and developing products that are meaningful for the countries in the region. Google is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia.