- Fiber to the X Fundamentals 13 December 2018 | 4:23 pm
- Aussie watchdog sniffs around TPG and Vodafone merger 13 December 2018 | 1:20 pm
- Qualcomm has one last 2018 5G fest with TIM in Rome 13 December 2018 | 12:40 pm
- FCC sets the rules for third mmWave auction 13 December 2018 | 12:00 pm
- UK’s slowest street gets 0.14 Mbps, but who’s fault actually is it? 13 December 2018 | 10:54 am
Google’s innovative search technologies connect millions of people around the world with information every day. Founded in 1998 by Stanford Ph.D. students Larry Page and Sergey Brin, Google today is a top web property in all major global markets. Google's mission in Africa is to make the internet an integral part of every day life in Africa, by increasing it's relevance and usefulness, eliminating access barriers for potential users, and developing products that are meaningful for the countries in the region. Google is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia.