- Ignore 5G critics because we need 5G to relieve 4G network congestion 22 February 2019 | 12:13 pm
- The Telecoms.com Podcast: MWC 2019 preview 22 February 2019 | 11:52 am
- TIM and Vodafone Italia sign 5G network sharing pact 22 February 2019 | 11:15 am
- Apple and Goldman Sachs may soon issue a credit card together 22 February 2019 | 9:09 am
- Infrastructure commission warns UK government over lacklustre ambition 22 February 2019 | 7:00 am
Introducing a major 2 hour Developer Workshop run by Google’s Head Developers
Event Partner Google have been confirmed to run a 2 hour workshop on the Opportunities Android and Google + Present to African Developers.
The theme of this workshop will be Social & Content; Driving the next big African Innovation taking place at 12 midday on 13th November.
Google will also be taking a large exhibitor space where the will be providing interactive demos of their innovation.