- Fiber to the X Fundamentals 13 December 2018 | 4:23 pm
- Aussie watchdog sniffs around TPG and Vodafone merger 13 December 2018 | 1:20 pm
- Qualcomm has one last 2018 5G fest with TIM in Rome 13 December 2018 | 12:40 pm
- FCC sets the rules for third mmWave auction 13 December 2018 | 12:00 pm
- UK’s slowest street gets 0.14 Mbps, but who’s fault actually is it? 13 December 2018 | 10:54 am
Introducing a major 2 hour Developer Workshop run by Google’s Head Developers
Event Partner Google have been confirmed to run a 2 hour workshop on the Opportunities Android and Google + Present to African Developers.
The theme of this workshop will be Social & Content; Driving the next big African Innovation taking place at 12 midday on 13th November.
Google will also be taking a large exhibitor space where the will be providing interactive demos of their innovation.