- Fingers pointed towards 3G work for Three network outage 18 October 2019 | 2:04 pm
- AT&T in talks to appease Elliott: sources 18 October 2019 | 11:26 am
- BT launches biggest TV campaign for two decades 18 October 2019 | 10:46 am
- Nokia gets some Telia love with 5G mall win 18 October 2019 | 10:24 am
- Ericsson scores 5G RAN and core deal with LG U+ 18 October 2019 | 9:56 am
Introducing a major 2 hour Developer Workshop run by Google’s Head Developers
Event Partner Google have been confirmed to run a 2 hour workshop on the Opportunities Android and Google + Present to African Developers.
The theme of this workshop will be Social & Content; Driving the next big African Innovation taking place at 12 midday on 13th November.
Google will also be taking a large exhibitor space where the will be providing interactive demos of their innovation.