- Health charity warns NHS app could exacerbate existing health inequalities 4 June 2020 | 4:46 pm
- Germany and France strive for cloud relevance through Gaia-X project 4 June 2020 | 4:41 pm
- Podcast: Opportunity at the Edge 4 June 2020 | 3:00 pm
- Amazon said to be considering $2 billion stake in Bharti Airtel 4 June 2020 | 12:15 pm
- Congress asks FCC to slow down 5G acceleration plans 4 June 2020 | 11:35 am
Introducing a major 2 hour Developer Workshop run by Google’s Head Developers
Event Partner Google have been confirmed to run a 2 hour workshop on the Opportunities Android and Google + Present to African Developers.
The theme of this workshop will be Social & Content; Driving the next big African Innovation taking place at 12 midday on 13th November.
Google will also be taking a large exhibitor space where the will be providing interactive demos of their innovation.