- T-Mobile claims victory over AT&T but numbers muddy the waters 7 August 2020 | 2:14 pm
- White House formally bans TikTok and WeChat in US 7 August 2020 | 11:01 am
- AWS follows up India edge push with Verizon 5G plug 7 August 2020 | 10:50 am
- Union talks of strike action as redundancies loom at BT 7 August 2020 | 10:11 am
- 3 Europe blames churn not COVID-19 for revenue decline 6 August 2020 | 3:54 pm
Introducing a major 2 hour Developer Workshop run by Google’s Head Developers
Event Partner Google have been confirmed to run a 2 hour workshop on the Opportunities Android and Google + Present to African Developers.
The theme of this workshop will be Social & Content; Driving the next big African Innovation taking place at 12 midday on 13th November.
Google will also be taking a large exhibitor space where the will be providing interactive demos of their innovation.