- The EU sets out a “European” vision for AI 25 April 2018 | 4:50 pm
- Huawei gets US probe for suspected Iran naughtiness 25 April 2018 | 4:48 pm
- Comcast gazumps Murdoch/Disney with £22 billion bid for Sky 25 April 2018 | 4:47 pm
- AI is going to take over the world, just not the way you think 25 April 2018 | 11:46 am
- Nokia takes 5G to the edge in Brooklyn 25 April 2018 | 11:33 am
Introducing a major 2 hour Developer Workshop run by Google’s Head Developers
Event Partner Google have been confirmed to run a 2 hour workshop on the Opportunities Android and Google + Present to African Developers.
The theme of this workshop will be Social & Content; Driving the next big African Innovation taking place at 12 midday on 13th November.
Google will also be taking a large exhibitor space where the will be providing interactive demos of their innovation.