- Nokia downplays report claiming it’s struggling to deliver 5G kit in South Korea 18 April 2019 | 3:38 pm
- Reviewers report major faults with Samsung’s new foldy screen 18 April 2019 | 12:28 pm
- FCC is likely to deny China Mobile’s licence application 18 April 2019 | 12:00 pm
- Huawei responds to study questioning who really owns it 18 April 2019 | 9:32 am
- Europe approves new internet rules designed to rein in Amazon and co 18 April 2019 | 8:22 am
Who qualifies for a Free Conference Pass?
AfricaCom is FREE to African Operators, Broadcasters, Service-Providers, Enterprise CIOs/Heads of IT/Big Data, Application Developers/Coders and Regulators
AfricaCom, LTE Africa, Mobile Money Africa, Digital Music Africa, Cloud@AfricaCom, Big Data Africa Congress is Free for African Operators.
To qualify as an ‘Operator/Service Provider’, companies must meet the following criterion:
An organisation whose primary business focus is the provision of telecommunications and/or Internet/data services to domestic consumers and/or to business / corporate / institutional end users. This definition therefore extends to – fixed-line facilities-based telecoms operators, other providers of fixed-line telecoms services, VoIP service providers, ISPs, wISPs (wireless ISPs), broadband service providers, cable TV network operators, mobile operators, MVNOs (this list of categories is non-exhaustive and is provided for clarification purposes).
Our definition of telecoms operator/service provider (for the purposes of entitlement to FREE delegate passes) does NOT include companies (or division or subsidiaries of companies) whose primary purpose is the provision of wholesale access to telecoms operators/service providers (i.e. “carriers’ carriers) or the provision of any other services to telecoms operators/service providers. To clarify, representatives of the wholesale/carrier services subsidiaries/business units of telecoms operators do NOT qualify for entitlement to free passes.
AfricaCast is Free to:
African Broadcasters, Content Providers, ISPs, Content Distributors, Telco Operators, New Media, Cable providers, OTT Services
AfricApps is Free to:
These definitions and its application / interpretation are at the discretion of Informa Telecoms & Media